Temporary tattoos make a perfect party activity for both children and parents. It is one way to let your child’s creativity to come out. You can do single tattoos or create patterns, use them in one spot or put them all over. The applying process is easy and kids can do it themselves as well.
- Wash and dry the skin area where you want to add the tattoo – it will stay longer on clean, dry skin.
- Cut out the chosen tattoo and remove the plastic backing.
- Place the tattoo face down in the wanted spot.
- Wet the tattoo with a damp cloth for at least 30 seconds, adding little pressure to make sure that the tattoo is sticking to the skin.
- Carefully lift the corner of the tattoo to check if the tattoo is separating from the paper. If it is not separating, hold it a little longer with some pressure.
- Finally, remove the tattoo paper and let your skin dry.
Photos by @dearest.kjaere