REVERSIBLE QUILT OCEAN ACADEMY
- Atelier Choux’s reversible quilt (duvet) features our Ocean Academy print, allowing one to instantly change the nursery décor from one moment to the next.
- We start with 300 thread count Percale, a closely woven, fine cotton fabric, which is crafted in France specifically for Atelier Choux.
- Percale has a smooth, soft-touch feel and washes beautifully due to its closely-weave fibers, while at the same time being light and breathable.
- As always, all of our printing is done France, using water-based, certified inks that are locked into our fabric.
- We choose a 300g/m2 polyester fill for a duvet that can be used year round, from chilly nights to warm summers.
- In line with safety guidelines on creating a bare sleeping environment for infants, Atelier Choux recommends its quilts for children over 18 months old.
- Machine wash delicate with white colors, on a normal or warm cycle (30ºC). Air dry. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
- Dimension: 100 x 130cm (39.4″ x 51.2″)
Out of stock