CARRÉ – TOWER’S BRIDGE
The gentle monsters of Atelier Choux are out and about in the city’s architectural wonders. This morning there’s quite a backup on the city center’s bridge, as the visitors wait to enter a new palatial structure. Behind the first tower they chatter excitedly, while a few on the bridge grow impatient. As they cross the second tower their emotions build, what wonders lie ahead? The city’s architect looks ahead from the second tower, resting his head in his palms in admiration of his elaborate structure ahead…This print is a piece of Atelier Choux’s collectible series, with a story that unfolds across several carrés.
ATELIER CHOUX CARRÉS: ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DAILY ESSENTIALS
Our signature, multipurpose carrés are an everyday essential, at home in the nursery and ‘out and about’ during the day in your diaper bag.
Our carrés can be used as a light blanket, to change a baby’s diaper on the go, to create some shade or privacy (while breastfeeding for example), for swaddling, to wipe baby’s face, as a tummy time blanket, to protect your shoulder when holding the youngest petit choux, and more.
An indispensable essential for all new and seasoned parents.
- Dimensions: 100 cm by 100 cm / 39 inches by 39 inches
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with water based, baby safe inks. These water based inks are well integrated within our highly absorbent fabric and are ‘lock-in’ during an air-drying process, therefore there is no concern that prints will significantly lighten or disappear over time.
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
Out of stock