SMALL BIB – MONCEAU MANSION- GOLD SNAPS
Next to Park Monceau, a picturesque mansion attracts all kinds of visitors. Madame bluebird has fashioned a nest on top of the building after carefully considering the prettiest place to call home. A handsome peacock and an antelope are having an enthusiastic conversation about their day, while a couple of smaller birds are eavesdropping from the next window. A chatty giraffe is eagerly attempting to befriend a cool cat sunning herself on the window sill. A family of geese gathers at the front door, a little nervous, unsure whether they can enter. A young elephant celebrates the friendship of all the inhabitants with a simple blue balloon. Welcome to the Monceau Mansion.
ATELIER CHOUX BIBS: ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DAILY ESSENTIALS
- Dimensions: 10″ x 7″, fits toddlers 0 to 18 month-old
- Reversible: each side is printed
- Adjustable with 2 positions
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with solvent free, baby safe inks
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.