LARGE BIB – UP FOR AIR – SILVER SNAPS
The friendly creatures of the ocean’s depths have come up for some air, their curiosity piqued by group of tugboats that have drifted far from their familiar shores. Young octopuses otters, and slithery sea snakes explore these new textures – slippery steel panels and their rickety wooden interiors, while an ambitious smalltooth sawfish swipes through one deck to the dismay of its captains. Giant lobsters extend their claws upwards while a particularly toothy mouth draws a small boat towards it. An excited yet slightly frightened gorilla is happy to be in his cage, somewhat out of reach from all the slippery claws, jaws and tentacles. The commotion continues as the party drifts together towards shore, where lazy cows graze, their size rendered miniscule by the giant creatures who splash and delight nearby in their newfound amusement.
ATELIER CHOUX BIBS: ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DAILY ESSENTIALS
- Dimensions: 16″ x 12″, fits toddlers 1 to 3 years old
- Reversible: each side is printed
- Adjustable with 2 positions
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with solvent free, baby safe inks
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.
Out of stock