LARGE BIB – MONSTERS CROSSING – SILVER SNAPS
ATELIER CHOUX BIBS: ELEGANT & FUNCTIONAL DAILY ESSENTIALS
The gentle monsters of Atelier Choux are out and about in the city’s architectural wonders. This morning there’s quite a backup on the city center’s bridge, as the visitors wait to enter a new palatial structure. Behind the first tower they chatter excitedly, while a few on the bridge grow impatient. As they cross the second tower their emotions build, what wonders lie ahead? The city’s architect looks ahead from the second tower, resting his head in his palms in admiration of his elaborate structure ahead.
- Dimensions: 16″ x 12″, fits toddlers 1 to 3 years old
- Reversible: each side is printed
- Adjustable with 2 positions
- Composition: 100% GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Printed with solvent free, baby safe inks
- Illustrations: By Mattias Adolfsson, in Sweden
- Fabrication: Designed and 100% Made in France, from start to finish
- Machine wash with similar colors, on a normal or warm/hot cycle. Tumble dry on a low or delicate setting. Ironing is possible (but not at all necessary) at a low temperature.